(as of Jun 15,2021 13:17:06 UTC – Details)
Do you want to avoid the heart break of chipping or shattering your knife, that you spent hours to make?
Do you want to heat treat your knife at home or in your workshop, instead of spending money on getting it done from a heat treatment company?
Does understanding heat treatment seem time-consuming and difficult, and you want to achieve good results without much effort?
I, Wes Sander, will share my secret to hardening and tempering knives such that they remain tough and can hold an edge for long.
In this book you will discover:
• One simple technique, used by master bladesmiths, that will prevent your knife from shattering, even if it’s your first time making a blade
• The biggest heat treating mistake you could be making, that is ruining the quality of your blades
• 1 crucial heat treatment step, without which your whole heat treatment process is futile
• 1 quenching tip that will get you a harder knife fast
• One easy-to-find quenching oil, that is not only effective, but also reduces the chances of your knife cracking
• 1 serious mistake that could cost you your whole workshop
• How to make a simple forge, so you can start heat treatment even in your backyard or a small worshop
Here are the answers to some questions you might have about this book:
Q: I don’t have a forge. Can I still heat treat my knives?
A: Yes. This book actually has a guide to making a small forge. On top of that to temper your knives, you can simply use an electric oven.
So, even if you don’t have the tools, with the help of this book you can make the tools first and then heat treat.
No matter how humble your workshop, you can achieve a good heat treat on your knives if you know the techniques well.
Q: Will the techniques mentioned inside this book work for me?
A: Yes. The techniques inside this book are tried and tested, and have been described in a practical manner, such that you can read and apply the techniques simultaneously. Bladesmiths of any skill level can do this.
Q: Will this book be easy to understand?
A: This book has been written in a practical fashion such that you can apply these techniques the minute you read them.
Unlike some other heat treatment books, this book is dedicated to blademaking steels, including Damascus and stainless steel.
All temperatures are in Fahrenheit, so it easy for you to adjust settings on American equipment.
You absolutely don’t need to know metallurgy to start heat treating your knives.
Everyday that you delay is another day that you either spend excess money on sending your knives to heat treatment plants OR take the risk of shattering your knife altogether.
So if you want to stop that and always get tough and sharp knives then…
Take action now and buy this book by clicking the ‘Buy Now with 1-click button’